Whoa! It’s astonishing that after my nomination for Blogger Nomination Award my blog was nominated for The Blue Sky tag blog challenge. It’s exhilarating!
I have been nominated for this challenge by Nabeeda, visit her blog World of Nabeeda. Thank you so much for the nomination, it’s thrilling.
Essentially, this means that I have to answer 11 questions about myself and nominate 11 other bloggers and pose 11 questions for them as well.
Let’s start with answering the questions asked to me first.
- If you could be any animal which would you be and why?
I would like to be a tiger, because tiger does not shout its tigritude, but rather act.
2. What is the one food you can’t live without?
There is no food I can’t live without, I am a tiger and I can live with anything I hunt.
3. Where would you like to travel?
I would like to travel around the world and visit all places that I can only see in the pictures.
4. What is the one thing you want to do before you die?
This is a tough one. The one thing I would like to do before I die is to live.
5. If you could recommend one book to people, which would it be?
I guess the book that I would recommend is the book that they like to read
6. What do you feel most proud of?
Being tested and played with, and coming back stronger.
7. If you had a chance to do anything differently in life, what would it be?
To be smarter and not naive when it comes to trusting people.
8. If you could only have 5 possessions, what would they be?
Hmmm… what could it be? Let me think; okay, here it is: 1. Mansion, 2. Lamborghini, 3. Business, 4. Private jet, and 5. Off course, smartphone 😊
9. What is your biggest fear?
Losing someone I love has been and always will be my greatest fear ☹
10. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Aww, do I really need to answer this? I guess I better keep it to myself 😊
11. How would your best friend describe you?
My best friend who is also my unmarried husband describes me as dedicated, even though I can be lazy sometimes and it will take me days before doing something but when I start doing it, I am dedicated. He also describes me as curios and reasonable. (Hmmm, I think he is being careful about his words 😉)
Here are the few rules for this challenge:
Blue Sky Tag Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Nominate (tag) 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Here are my nominees in no particular order:
My Blue Sky Tag Nominees
- Ivia Hui
- Entertainment Hub
For the fun part of this challege:
My Blue Sky Tag Questions For You
- What fictional place would you like to go to?
- What takes up too much of your time?
- What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?
- What are your absolutely determined to do?
- They say that everyone has a book in them. What would your book be about?
- As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
- If you could convince everyone in the world to do one thing at one point in time, what would that thing be?
- What irrational fear do you have?
- What’s the best and worst piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- When do you feel truly alive?
- If you could make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life, present or future, when would you call and what would you say?
Congratulations to all, I can’t wait to see your answers! Make sure to leave your link in the comments after you write your challenge so that I can check it out 😊 It’s really good to engage with you all like this. Once again, thank you Nabeeda, I had so much fun answering your questions.