Ending a relationship is difficult, but staying in an unhealthy and toxic relationship is a havoc. Are YOU in a toxic relationship? Ending a serious relationship is a life changing decision, but being with someone who gives you pain and agony is insanity.
Breakups are painful. How can something so good become so bad? It hurts that a once sweet dream turns into a nightmare. How do you move on from a break up and continue with your life?
These 10 quotes will serve as your guide while YOU move on.
- A breakup is like a broken mirror; it’s better to leave it than hurt yourself trying to pick up the pieces.
- Cry as much as you want to, but just make sure when you’re finished, you never cry for the same reason again.
- Respect yourself enough to know you deserve the very best.
- Take all the time you need to heal emotionally. Moving on doesn’t take a day. It takes a lot of small steps to be able to break free of your broken self.
- When it hurts to move on, just remember that pain you felt hanging on.
- Don’t reserve a space in your heart for someone who doesn’t make an effort to stay.
- If you were happy before you met him, you can be happy after he’s gone.
- He’s going to be sorry he lost you, so stop worrying. Forget the past, forget the pain and remember what an incredible woman you are.
- Cheer up sweet, beautiful girl. You are going to be in love again and it will be magnificent.
- Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.
We tend to try and fix our broken relationships; that’s natural. While others might be able to pull it off and fix theirs, most relationships cannot be fixed if the damage is devastating. Break up hurts, but would you rather stay and keep on hurting, or walk away and never look back?
I hope these quotes will help you move on from losing someone who’s not worth it. Save yourself for someone who is truly into you, because YOU deserve better.
Do you have your own lists that helped you move on from break-ups? Please let me know in the comments below.